Thursday, December 26, 2013

Red Hare LP for Christmas?! WOOHOO!


Hopefully your Christmas or Hanukkah has been good for all of you. Mine was pretty sweet when I got this record as a gift. I have never gotten anything hardcore related for Christmas, so this was a total surprise. I got the Red Hare - Nites Of Midnite LP.

 
 
 
Now, the other half of the D.C. Sniper team is a big Swiz fan, but I am not. Matter of fact, I'm not a fan at all. Couldn't tell you why? Just didn't do it for me. I might have to give it another chance after listening to Red Hare. I've now listened to it a couple of times and I really like it. The first song "Horace" has got me hooked and sets an awesome tone for the rest of the songs on here. The band sounds great and Shawn Brown's vocals compliment the music perfectly.

I love the artwork on the record cover and sleeve. Definitely creative. As you can see mine came on red which is pretty cool. I hear the current pressing is on blue with a blue cover. (I am currently fighting the urge to get that record too. But I'm a record collecting nerd!) Anyway, thanks to Dischord and Hellfire for putting out this album. It's a solid release that is not coming off of my record player anytime soon.

I wish I had gotten my hands on this LP months ago, but I was a slacker. Then again, the other half of the D.C. Sniper Team didn't get it either, but I think it's because he's too busy listening to Morrissey on Pandora. LAME!

D.C.S.



No comments:

Post a Comment