Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The reunion that no one thought would happen...


I have to admit that I am still in disbelief over this announcement. I'd heard the rumors about this a couple of months ago, but I didn't think it would really happen. Then, not too long ago, it seemed to be all over the net that it was in fact happening. I mean, Judge has been rumored for every big show in the last few years and it never happened. Why now? I am a little torn with this because as much as I would like to see them play again, I always thought it was kind of cool that they would never get back together. I'm not anti-reunions, but this is just weird to me. Judge and Minor Threat are two bands I would love to see play out, but they always stuck to their guns about not doing it. Now Judge is playing the BNB Bowl and it should be damn interesting. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that Minor Threat will never do a reunion but who knows. In any case, I think the D.C. Sniper team might be making this trip to New York to see this reunion. Stay tuned. D.C.S.


UPDATE: Here's an interview that Mike Judge did about the reunion show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment