Thursday, July 16, 2015

New Night Birds song streaming

Adult Crash here and I'm enjoying a slow day at the office. I'm also enjoying this new song that the A.V. Club is streaming by the Night Birds.



The Night Birds are currently working on a new record to be released by Fat Wreck Chords later this year and we're stoked to hear it. This band just keeps on trucking with endless material. Malvo and I are in agreement that this band has done no wrong in our eyes. We both like everything they've ever done. Which is impressive since we almost never agree on something like that based on bands that have put out so much music. As far as I'm concerned, they could go on for another 10 years and probably still be relevant. These guys are that good. Anyway, enough of my praise. Check out the link below and enjoy.

NIGHT BIRDS - LEFT IN THE MIDDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment