Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beyond at Black N' Blue Bowl 2014




Sr. Adult Crash Correspondent here, and I'm taking the lead on this entry since the other half has no interest in Beyond. (He clearly has no taste.) I like Beyond, their demo was great and the LP was pretty good. With exception of the singer, all the members went onto bigger things. Though, not necessarily better things in my opinion. They played at the Black N' Blue bowl this past weekend and it looked like 45 people cared. I expected a better response than what I saw in this video. But to be fair, one song does not accurately represent the reaction that they got during the whole show. See the video for yourself.

Oh and if you haven't heard already, Revelation Records is putting out their discography in the near future. Here's to hoping it comes out looking good.

D.C.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment